The Stanmore Choral Society is running a canal boat trip on Sat 2nd June 2018. It would be lovely if lots of choir members and their friends and families could join us.
– The canal trip is on the grand Union canal at Abbots Langley, for 35 people.
– The canal boat has panoramic windows all around and has plenty of room to move around
– The trip will start at 10.30am and finish at approx. 5pm.
– People can stay on the board, or sometimes walk along the towpath in between locks, and the more energetic can help with the lock gates.
There will be pastries and tea/coffee as we set off, a two course buffet lunch, and then afternoon tea with cake. All tea/coffee and soft drinks will also be provided.
– The total cost for the trip is £35 but I would require £15 deposit now and the balance about a month prior to the trip. As soon as a deposit is received then your place on the trip is assured.
– I will put out a list for people to sign at the concert rehearsal.